By Angelos Kallinteris, Executive Chef Costa Navarino
- 2 pcs pf Seabass fillet
- 1 pc of Zucchini
- Navarino Icons Organic Grapemust (as needed)
- Navarino Icons Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Dip (as needed)
- Navarino Icons Estate Grown Extra Virgin Olive Oil (as needed)
- Navarino Icons Sea Salt with rosemary
- Freshly ground Black Pepper
Grill the seabass fillets and add a pinch of Navarino Icons Sea Salt with rosemary. Marinate the zucchini with Navarino Icons Organic Grapemust, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and oregano and grill it until it becomes nice and tender.
Serve it in a dish placing the Seabass fillets with the marinated zucchinis on the base. Drizzle with Navarino Icons Estate Grown Extra Virgin Olive Oil and decorate the plate with a touch of Navarino Icons Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Dip.