By Carlos Leo, Chef, Blogger, Photographer from Spoonabilities.com
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts
- 3 Tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 2/4 teaspoon Apple Brandy Mustard or Dijon mustard
- 2/4 teaspoon Navarino Icons Pure Greek Honey with fresh honeycomb
- 2/4 teaspoon minced shallot
- 1/2 cup Navarino Icons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Navarino Icons Sea Salt with rosemary
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large fresh burrata
- 5 ounces micro arugula or baby arugula
- 3 1/2 ounces gold pea shoots
- 4 large radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 zucchini in ribbons
Preheat oven to 190C. Spread the hazelnuts evenly on a baking sheet and toast until you can smell them and the skins start to come apart – about 15 minutes. Transfer the toasted hazelnuts to a kitchen towel and let cool for a few minutes. Then rub the nuts together hard enough so that the skins fall off. Coarsely chop the nuts.
In a large bowl add the micro arugula, pea shoots, radishes, zucchini ribbons and chopped hazelnuts and toss well. In a separate bowl, whisk the champagne vinegar with the Apple Brandy Mustard, Navarino Icons Pure Greek Honey with fresh honeycomb, and minced shallot. Add the Navarino Icons Extra Virgin Olive Oil and whisk until blended. Season the vinaigrette with Navarino Icons Sea Salt with rosemary and freshly ground black pepper. Plate the salad and then mix the vinaigrette briefly and pour on top.
The original recipe can be found here.